Welcome to the Forum! We are so grateful to be able to share information we've learned, and learn from you! Please browse the subjects and chime in if you have questions or want to offer any insights or experiences. If you don't see a subject related to your question or something you want to share, feel free to start a new topic!
The Places Forum is to share places you've been and details about it (How you got there, tips for fellow Travelas), or if you are planning on a destination or it's on your list you can ask questions, share your plans (omit personal info) and ask for local recommendations.
Please try to stick to the guidelines:
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats.
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. We respect all cultures and opinions, as long as those views do not infringe upon others. The unique Human Experience is what we're here for! Flaming will not be tolerated.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted. If you want to promote your product, please contact us at email@example.com. We would love to discuss a collaboration!
-Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
-Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted without consulting the admins.
-Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed in member profiles and signatures
-Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
5. No posts of copyrighted material, lengthy articles, or posts of an overtly political or religious nature (ie. proselyting).
6. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.
7. Report posts that violate the rules.
4. Use good judgement. Try to keep it SFW so we can participate wherever we are.
8. Use descriptive titles for new posts. Avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help" or "Question". You will receive a better response to your posts by making your title more descriptive about the content of your post.
10. Stay on topic. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted.